7.19.2011

dot matrix

P7192116
the never-ending ellipses

I envisioned spending sunny summer days in the park, photographing Lil's adorable outfits on a hand woven, organic picnic blanket surrounded by soft green grass.  But here we are, mid-July, and it's nearly too hot to venture out of doors at all.  So hand woven picnic blanket will be replaced by frayed old quilt, and soft green grass will be replaced by tattered gray carpet.  I can't tell if Lil minds much.  These days, as long as she can scoot around she's happy, which is why Babylegs have become a necessity even on hot days.  This morning I noticed a rug burn on her left elbow, so all her crawling limbs are now protected.  I am glad I hung onto some of those newborn styles.  They fit her little arms perfectly.

P7192130
squirmy powers activated!


P7192170
giddy-yap? nah, I don't think so.




No comments:

Post a Comment