12.03.2011

meet Godz-lil-a

PC019328
busy hands
As Lil nears her first birthday, it feels like a change is brewing. She's louder, faster, more awake, and into everything. I half expect her to transform into a teenager any day now. She barely even lets me dress her, and I'm sure it's because she disagrees with my style. At home, she's always got something in her hands, her mouth, or all over the floor. A constant trail of destruction follows her these days.

PC019316
disaster strikes

I suppose it takes some time getting used to the mess, the attitude, the budding sense of style, the forming sense of self. It's full steam ahead on the road to Lil the girl. But along the way, we're gonna have to tangle with Lil the monster.

PC019343
"screeeeech!"

(Does that make me Momthra?)

PC019294

No comments:

Post a Comment