8.13.2012

i came, i saw, i corn-quered.

I'm not sure how to translate that into Latin...

It took five days for me to do this post. Seriously. It's in direct correlation with my ever-expanding waistline. Thank you, pending baby, for making me the laziest mama-blogger on the planet. Poor Lil. She's constantly showing off her adorable new skills and Mama just sits there and says, "good job, Lil." No cameras, no uploads, no new posts. The guilt is overwhelming, I can assure you. 

20120808-P8085064

Getting on with it– Lil can now eat corn on the cob! This is a huge milestone for us. I didn't expect Lil to chomp any c.o.t.c until next summer at the earliest. I am pretty sure this is NYS corn (not that bastard sweetcorn from PA) which may explain her sudden lust for our favorite summer side dish.

20120808-P8085061

It's safe to say she found it quite nummy. I think the only thing that would've made her happier is a chocolate cupcake. In my opinion, it's a toss-up.


First corn
the aftermath






No comments:

Post a Comment