5.02.2011

harlequin romance

baby won-ton


Since yesterday was all about color, I thought today should feature a monotone style.  This dress is also in Lil's closet in red with pink polka dots, and it's so cute I'd be happy if we had it in any other color.  The black and white reminds me of mimes, and Lil did her best impression.  Her movements still lack precision, but a little wiggle improves her poses, I think.

frozen
grabbing her bows toes

Lil is also working on her contortionist skills.  It's pretty embarrassing to go to mommy and me classes with an infant who is better at yoga than her mama.  Even with all these new skills, Lil still remembers to give face.  I can only imagine what will happen when she can actually sit up.


lil gives baby face a new meaning


No comments:

Post a Comment