5.27.2012

a budding photographer

lunch date
lunch with friends

Lil loves to take my cellphone. She will snatch it up whenever I put it down, she will even unplug it from the charger without my knowing. She had a tendency to call the first person in my phone book until I added some security measures. Today I was using a photo app called Vignette to snap some cute pics of her bothering playing with the Cat when she sauntered over and stole the phone right from my hands. So I showed her how to use the camera feature (sort of), and after randomly hitting the screen a few dozen times, here's what she came up with:

self portrait by lil
Lil self-portrait #1

self portrait 2
Lil self-portrait #2

footsies, by Lil
"footsies"

This last picture isn't one she took herself exactly, but her hands were on the camera/phone.

Lil girl
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment