11.15.2011

lil bigger

You may remember this romper Lil had when she was a wee thing. It was my single favorite item she wore throughout infancy. It was soft, and leopard print, and had a little tag that said "pretty girl" or something like that. I was crushed on the day I realized it no longer fit. Kinda felt like I was losing a little snugly kitten. I began searching for the same romper in a 12-month size for her to wear this winter, but it was not to be found.

PB147854


You can imagine my excitement when I found the same fleece leopard print romper this fall... the only thing was that it wasn't gray leopard print it was a tan-and-pink leopard print. Hmm. A little disappointing, but when Lil put it on today, crawling around all over the place in her awe-inspiring cuteness, all my reservations melted away.

PB147880


Kitten babies are really, really adorable. Much more so than baby kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment