11.02.2011

peaches and creamy

PA287078
pure as the driven soap

I dress my baby in beige and white. Yup. I am that person. I even occasionally take her outside in beige or white (and yes, after Labor Day). So why do I think I can get away with something so daring? Well, I do own a large container of Oxy Clean, and often do 24-hour pre-soaks. But beside my amazing skills as a laundress and stain-fighter, I am just reminded of fuzzy little bunnies, or fluffy kittens, or anything soft and downy. And I want my baby to be that sweet and innocent and cuddly for just a few more months. I know there's not much time left. Soon she'll be fully mobile, and we'll be in the park covered with dirt. Or she'll find Papa's charcoals, or Mama's nail polish. But for a few more weeks, she'll just be a little dusty, perhaps spilling some sweet potato or peaches on her collar. And I can have my polar bear baby as clean as pure as ever with the help of a Tide stain stick, and nothing more.

PA287102
still mama's smitten kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment