11.15.2011

video tuesday- lil gabba gabba!

On occasion we have watched some of those preschool shows that are on cable TV. None may be as perplexing as Yo! Gabba Gabba! I can't even begin to explain it to someone who's never seen it. Basically, there's a man with an Afro who carries around these monsters in a boombox/ briefcase. And then he takes them out to show kids things, like saying "please," or the dangers of running with scissors, through frenetic song and dance. Lil seemed somewhat mesmerized, or maybe just confused, the few times we've seen it. Mama, on the other hand, can't get this stuff outta her head. I've spent the last couple months singing and dancing my own version of Yo! Gabba Gabba! for Lil's amusement. Finally, I think my hard work has paid off. Someone has learned the "Wiggle Go, Wiggle Stop" song!




This could be the beginning of Lil actually complying with some of my instructions, as long they're delivered through song...


No comments:

Post a Comment