3.24.2011

animal analogy #1... and an announcement.

Am I a monkey?


There are too many cute pictures today.  Perhaps it was just good lighting or Lil's pleasant mood, but I think it had more to do with divine grace.  Way out in California, Lil's baby boy cousin was coming into the world, right as these photos were being taken. That bit of anticipation added a lot to the composition.  I guess that's why she hasn't bothered to nap today, either.  She must be way too excited to sleep!  

it's a boy?!

"Daddy's Little Monkey" isn't too far off the mark.  I'm sure as Lil grows, she'll become more adventurous, curious, and monkey-like in other ways (though I hope she abstains from poo-flinging).  For now, I prefer to compare her to a bunny, or a kitten.  Something warm and cuddly.

The Kitty approves.


Today Lil is sporting brown and pink velour karate pants and a pair of Nowali baby moccasins.  They're great crib shoes, I think these are the only things I don't have to worry about falling off her feet.  This entire ensemble came in a big bag of goodies from Auntie London. Thank you London!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a precious l'il lady!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that was me (Alison)... :o)

    ReplyDelete