3.27.2011

winter white cures our winter blues

I've always loved the look of natural shades from head to toe, but it never looked quite right on me.  I guess I'm just too pale.  Maybe if I had that baby pink tone that Lil has, it would look as good on me as it does on her!  


Today Lil sported a polka-dotted velour bubble dress and some spring-striped Baby Legs.  I added her puppy booties because despite how spring-time Lil may look, the temps still say winter.  Sadly, her little dogs are too big for those puppy socks, so they'll be laundered and shipped out to her new cousin.  The jasmine-filled nights in the hills above Santa Cruz still call for cozy footwear, so I'm glad they'll live to bark another day.

Little pups for my pup. Enjoy, Cousin Liam!

baby has the winter blues...



When you become desperate for spring- and you grow over an inch each month- you're allowed to break all the fashion rules.  We're not waiting for Memorial Day to don summer hues!

2 comments:

  1. Love to see her little face change every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the velour makes this March/Almost April appropriate. It's so hard to believe that she's already outgrowing things! Anyhow, I adore her!

    ReplyDelete