3.31.2011

and away we go!

Where else would you own a car seat without owning a car?  Whenever Lil or myself has an appointment in Manhattan, we have to take a car service.  Since this car seat wasn't going to be stuck in the same car all the time, I wanted something good-looking (I also wanted that bunting to match her carseat), and we had concerns about portability in addition to everything else.  When I saw this Graco Snug-Ride in black and white houndstooth, I fell madly in love with safety.  I could keep Lil strapped in there all day, just because it's so cute, but I don't think she'd appreciate that.


Today I had an appointment in Union Square, so I bundled Lil up and strapped her in and we were ready to go.  Her Bundle Me keeps her really warm, but she still needs an outfit underneath.  Since I was running behind, I quickly dressed her in what I like to call her "ladies who lunch" outfit: polka-dot pants with a matching swing jacket.  The magenta top with satin bow detail looks perfect when the outfit is finished off with a pair of her bow socks in the same shade.
 That's Big Beak, the chimey tag-a-long. He often antagonizes Lil by staying just out of reach.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!!!! She is so modern and sophisticated! And cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete