3.19.2011

The Beginning

We have a lot of baby clothes.  More than Lil could ever wear.  Although I do want to buy every little baby girl outfit I see, I can assure you that her parents are mostly sane and haven't blown her education fund on baby clothes.  Most of her wardrobe is gifts and hand-me-downs.  I feel bad to see these things go to waste, but at her current rate of growth she doesn't get many opportunities to wear  most of it.  So I've decided to start this blog in order to post a daily Lil pic, each day featuring a different ensemble.  I want to see how long I can go without a repeat outfit (although I do expect pieces to make repeat appearances- she's only got one white cardi), and there are a number of people out there who have been asking for photo updates on a daily basis.  So this is not just for me, but for all you Lil watchers. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment