3.21.2011

velour is perfect rainy day attire

Nasty days are good for few things beside napping and cuddles. What better attire than a $3.00 black velour jumpsuit from baby Gap? Today Lil chose Jerome Giraffe as her cuddly companion, proving once again that animal prints are irresistible for Spring. 


Today is also my first day using the Olympus EPL-1 instead of my cell phone.  Until now I've been using an Android app to upload photos directly to the blog, and even add new entries.  Although you can't beat that kind of convenience, these photos are so much nicer.  My phone didn't even capture the detail of the ruffled collar on her jumpsuit.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos using the camera! Beautiful color/detail...worth the added effort. Lovely blog lady! I look forward to visiting it daily.

    ReplyDelete