4.01.2011

meet the next L'il Miss Brooklyn!


What a day!! We are just SO exhausted. Lil had a big day today.  I decided that Lil is just too cute for this blog, and what better way to share her beauty and her talents but by entering her in baby beauty pageants!  So with the help of my neighbor Erin, we designed a hair piece for baby Lil, got her dressed in her sparkliest tutu, and took her on down to the L'il Miss Pageant offices here in Brooklyn.  Needless to say, they were blown away her good looks and mesmerizing smile.  But I am extra excited because her ability to roll over half way and hold up her head are considered infant talents!  This little girl is on track to become the next big thing on Toddlers and Tiaras.  Who doesn't love that show!

Lil was tuckered out after a VERY exciting day!


This weekend we'll be working on her head shots, and finding the best baby beauty pageant gear.  (If anyone knows where I can get a teeny tiara, please let me know in the comments!) I know Papa is going to be SO happy for his little princess...

Oh!  One last thing before I crawl into bed on this VERY exciting first day of April...


hair by Erin Lunsford



(Haha.  I bet I had you going...)

5 comments:

  1. LOL
    or as Lia would say "hehe thats siwweee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have better photos, but I had to use my cell phone because we were "on-the-go!" Hopefully I'll upload them this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered de-friending you... until the bottom. ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to add to my earlier post that Erin is obviously a genius! So glad that tutu has found its rightful place in Lil's lifestyle...so happy for that matter, that Lil has such a well-defined life style! So happy...just because she makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot stop admiring your little princess in all of her majesty!

    ReplyDelete