4.15.2011

31 flavors

I promised a special outfit for Lil's 31st appearance on Everyday Lil.  I pulled out a special diaper, her sparkliest dress, and even some additional flare.  It was nearly 6pm when we started, and I soon realized Lil was not at her best.  After a long day out and about meeting new mamas and babies, and visiting friends in the neighborhood and getting tons of fresh air, Lil was just tuckered out.  There would be no perfect picture, no special ensemble to mark day 31.

 
Her good side (the one that wasn't crying)

It didn't take long for me to give in.  Lil changed into a sleepy gown, and I wrapped her up in her favorite blanket.  So the special look for day 31 is the genuine Everyday Lil.

Everyday Lil










Has that much changed in 31 days?


 


Day 31
Day 1


3 comments:

  1. One day at a time, has taken a whole new meaning; I'll drink to that! Happy 3rd Month li'l Lillian. Love You So Much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she simply becomes more beautiful each day.
    So happy she enjoyed a great Spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also notice how much less of her face is paci covered

    ReplyDelete