4.14.2011

you better work (covergirl)...






















Lil knows when she's having her picture taken.  Although she may still be too uncoordinated to give face, she can still give eye.  When I put her in the trendiest outfit yet- an impressionist-inspired peasant blouse and a knit wool soaker from Sustainablebabyish (purchased second-hand)- it became obvious that this baby knows how to work it-- and she can't even sit up yet.



She even threw a hissy fit when I handed her a bow and said, "here, put this on." She flat out refused, and then she spit her pacifier at me (the nerve...)!  But once the camera is on her, it's all light and love and smiles.  She is captivated by the click, click, click of the shutter.  And though I don't use the word diva because I believe it's wholly inappropriate for a tiny child, there is something going on in this baby brain that I can't quite describe.  I shouldn't have to.  You can see it on her face.


2 comments:

  1. Love the top! It's so pretty on her...and, you're right-she's definitely not camera shy. I keep trying to imagine what she'll think of these wonderful pictures later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! Love her blouse. Can I get one in my size? Her smile is so beautiful! And I love the tummy time.

    ReplyDelete