4.22.2011

earth day suit


I hope you read the title correctly. I will not post naked baby pictures on the internet. I don't think I could do that to my child. I'm not saying this because of the potential risk of pedophiles- I wouldn't do it to her future reputation! Remember when we used to fear that naked baby picture "falling out" of a photo album in front of our friends? Imagine those photos being stuck on the internet for all eternity...

who else would coordinate their pajamas and their diaper?

No, this is Lil's Earth Day suit!  Everything in this image is natural, organic, and/ or sustainable.  Her gown is from Baby Soy, and is made of soybean protein fibers.  Her GroVia diaper is made with 5 layers of organic cotton (though the outer shell is synthetic fibers, their interchangeable system creates less laundry than other varieties of cloth diapers).   Her BabyLegs and muslin swaddler are also organic cotton, even Sophie the Giraffe is made from natural rubber.  She's such a little nature baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment