4.21.2011

tooty fruity

I love cloth diapers.  I love that someone out there has put thought and care into what covers my baby's bottom and what takes care of her... errrm... business.  Lately it seems that the trend in cloth is all about style and sustainability.  In all the shopping I've done and all the different types and brands I've looked at, I have found nothing cuter (not to mention affordable, soft, and top-notch) than Little Owls diapers from The Littlest Forest.  Made from 100% organic cotton and lined with super-soft and absorbent bamboo fleece, these diapers are crafted with care.  They fit Lil nice and snug even on those skinny legs of hers, and in too-sweet prints like whales, citrus fruits (pictured here), and a really cool brown geometric pattern, they look as good as they perform.  Pair these fitted diapers with one of the Little Owls organic merino covers (arriving to you pre-lanolized, thankyouverymuch), and you've got an all-natural leak-proof diaper.
Little Owls for my Little Peach

It's amazing that a diaper can inspire today's look, isn't it?  I found this lace-trimmed shirt in a soft lemony yellow at a children's consignment shop in Williamsburg called The Flying Squirrel.  And how could I pass up a chance for Lil to wear her orange slice knee-highs, especially with a butt as perfect as this one!

She's got BabyLegs, and she knows how to use them

Lil's world of citrus tones

Lil hadn't played with her music cube in a while, and since it coordinated so nicely, I thought a few rounds of Twinkle, Twinkle were in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment