4.05.2011

This is Lil Bee

The REAL Lil Bee is ready for spring!

When I was pregnant I called her Li'l Bee.  Our baby shower was even Bee themed.  Even though I wasn't certain she'd be named Lillian and called Lil for short, I did know that she'd always be a Li'l Byrne.  Shorten that to Li'l B. and there is her first nickname: Lil Bee.  She doesn't have too many Bee themed items- a blanket, a pair of Baby Legs, a pacifier.  But a yellow striped onesie and her white cardigan certainly bring out the "bee" in Lil Bee.

working on her flight plans
Buzzy Baby Legs


















On a side note- I have been told that there is another Lil Bee buzzing around out there (I'm not talking about The Daily Lil on Wordpress).  Let it be known that from this moment on I am staking a claim to the name "Lil Bee." It's now a registered, copyrighted trademark, and it belongs to this little cutie.  If any dirty hippies out there have a problem with that, please comment below.


4 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE this outfit. How cute is she?! Liam's starting in on the 3-6 months stuff too, mostly because his bum is so giant in cloth diapers. Charlie still a bit short and skinny to move up. Anyway, love her!

    - Not a dirty hippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know her identity is protected from wannabeelilbees...and, needless to say so delighted with her spring into spring attire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should also note that Papa deserves some of the credit for this inspiration. He dubbed this onesie the "Little Bee" onesie, and originally paired it with striped Baby Legs.

    Liz, I find boy onesies fit bigger in a few different brands. Also, I hate onesies and cloth diapers. I'm thinking about buying some onesie extenders for a little wiggle room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, she's the cutest little bee I've ever seen! :o)

    ReplyDelete