4.25.2011

double header


We actually had two different outfits today. The first one is a red and yellow daisy set that we inherited from Lia which Lil is about to outgrow in about five minutes.  Unfortunately I couldn't get a good shot of the bum, which has a big flower applique matching the onesie. That, plus the scallop-edging on the pants, really makes this a special little outfit.


Lil ended up changing clothes a couple times before we made it out of the house.  It was a strange day- kind of humid, kind of cool, and quite a bit of crankiness.  When I finally had her ready to go, she didn't want to ride in the stroller.  I carried her in a wrap which just happened to match the little flutter -sleeve crochet dress she wore. When I unwrapped her once we returned home, I couldn't help but snap a few photos.  Since both outfits (and both Lils) are so sweet, I thought I would share both looks.  It's important to remember that between all the fussing and fighting there are these perfect, serene moments that I can share with the world.  (We'll leave the crankiness for Mama and Papa.)


        

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww so sweet to see her in the Lia outfit. Brings back memories. I always loved putting Lia in that outfit-so cheerful!
    Lil looks lovely in the blue dress too-def a wonderful color on her!

    ReplyDelete